Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Day Fun :)

I recently purchased myself a Cannon Rebel Xs. And honestly it has been the best purchase I have ever committed to besides my Macbook. Now that my birthday is coming up I have noticed that my last twenty years have gone by so fast. I have little to show for all of my memories besides tiny snippets of mental images I have collected along the way. This first memory is my most recent one with Veronica King and her kids Faith and Caleb. We all had a snow day and decided to go out and take advantage of the 8 inches of snow we got the night before.

This is Faith King. Isn't she Gorgeous??!


 Look at those eyes! :)


This is Caleb King. He is adorable!


This is a moment I captured of the kids lovin on their Momma :)


I love this girl...

After we played in the snow we went in and had snow ice cream and slurpees!
It was  A.MAZ.ING.
 

3 comments:

  1. So...I want to leave a note on your blog because I know how incredibly fun and exciting it is to get comments! :) Adding you to my feeder and will follow you on your new photography journey! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I did get really excited to see that I had a comment!! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, I love you! Welcome to the world of blogging =]

    ReplyDelete