Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mary's Sweet Sixteen

My younger sister Mary turned 16 this last Monday...I don't really like to think about it because it is scary to say that my LITTLE sister is now 16! Time has flown by so fast. My older sister Jenny always likes to make a big fuss about every single birthday and holiday. She has huge ideas about how to make THIS birthday bigger and better. Jenny decorated, planned and brought Mary's party to life. My present to Mary was to be there and take pictures of the whole night (which I was going to do anyway) So I took pictures of Mary and her friends but also got pictures of Jenny's AMAZING decorating skills! The theme was black, white, pink and zebra print.
I hope you enjoy :)


Mary at Sixteen...

 Then and Now...

 Jenny had the brilliant idea to print off old and new pictures of Mary with friends and family, then put them on the table underneath a sheet of clear wrapping paper. 
It was a great hit!

Mary's place setting complete with a special birthday cup!

Love this Girl...

Mary's Friends

My Beautiful Sisters And I :)

Jennifer did an amazing job creating everything and making the night perfect for Mary. 
Happy sweet sixteen Mar-Bear!!!


2 comments:

  1. Jenny did a great job and so did you! :) Love the pics and love the girls in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARAH, I LOVE YOU!!
    I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR BABY SISTER!!
    ~MARY~

    ReplyDelete