Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Carter Jackson King's Arrival

Words can't describe the roller coaster of emotions that so many people have gone through today. The anxiety of this day has been built up so heavily in our minds that we forgot what babies bring to this world when they enter them.

Carter has brought smiles, laughter, tears of joy, happiness, and warmth back into a cold, dark place. 

To be honest I have not been able to set my camera down for a second. I took a total of 350 pictures of this precious boy and the people who love him. Carter's intense cuteness was hard to resist from the moment I saw him. 



Look at that Red-Hair!

 I can't keep from kissing him!

 Momma and Carter's snuggle time :)

 Grandma and Grandpa Arnett :)

 Look at Big Brother!

 He was completely smitten with him...

 My Momma holding Carter

 My sister Mary holding Carter :)


Carter Jackson
 Faith lovin on her little brother...

 Seriously? These kids are crazy in love...

 Carter also brought great joy to his new big brother and sister!

 Nana holding her 9th grandchild...

Today was a great day!
Veronica did so well and Carter is healthy so I am a happy girl.



6 comments:

  1. Words can't describe the emotions that come with having a baby,yet I can see them in your pictures.
    May God continue to hold you and the King family in His arms. Please know that I am praying.

    Love & miss you so much,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics Sarah! He will bring so much joy to this deserving family. And for Caleb to have a brother....what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried! What beautiful pictures Sarah. Thank you for sharing them, for giving your life to them and for holding their hands through all of this. YOU ARE AMAZING! I hope you know we are holding your hand too. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You have shared that joy with us all. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CANNOT WAIT to get my hands on him...oh, and you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're a blessing Sarah - thanks so much for sharing youir photos and yourself with Veronica and the kids! love uncle Roger and aunt Rilla.

    ReplyDelete