Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Start of Something New

I have never really been interested in blogs before. I started reading them because of my friend Vee. I have decided to keep a blog of my life through my photography. I am excited to have a record of my memories, good and bad. And with a new baby coming soon (not mine but my friend's) I will have plenty of pictures to post. My life has gone through many changes over the past 3 months and as a result I have new surroundings and new outlook on life. The pictures you will see are likely going to be pictures of my family, friends and some nature shots. I am pumped to get started!



4 comments:

  1. You seriously are so incredibly beautiful! I love you! And I am so happy that you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARAH, I LIKE SEEING THIS, U KNOW HOW TO DO WHAT I HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW TO.!
    LOVE YOU , GRANDMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Can't wait to follow your blog! And you are seriously one of the most GORGEOUS human beings I have ever seen!!!! Your beauty is striking!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete