Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Photo Shoot with Carter

Well today started off rough because I HAD to go to class this morning and I just could not focus. My mind and my heart were about 15 miles away at the hospital with Carter and Vee. When I arrived finally, I walked in, grabbed Carter up and it felt as if my heart was complete. Veronica looked and felt so much better today. It was nice to see her up and about visiting with everyone that came today. We had special visits from her friends Kara and Mickey, the Brazles, Utleys, Cousin Holly, Jodie, Halley, Zachary, Faith, Caleb and of course Nana and I. It was a full day! Before all of the people came today I got to take some special pictures of Carter with Jeremy's wedding ring and Vee's wedding rings. 
 I hope you enjoy :)














3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your Blog!! Your photography is breath-taking! I was stunned to see such beautiful photos of Vee and her children. You are to be commended not only as a photographer but as a friend. We could all be so lucky to have someone like you in our lives. Keep up the good work and thanks sharing such tender moments. And please give your friend Vee a big hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, hon! They look great! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great shots! Vee looks amazing, and Carter is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete