Sunday, July 10, 2011

Storm

Having a life, then having a different life for 7 months, then trying to fit back into my past has not exactly been "working out". Lost, I guess would be a good word for it. Trying to keep busy during the day with my job helps but, it always hits me when I am in my bed by 8 o'clock staring at the ceiling, then closing my eyes hoping that sleep will take me quickly. I was so sure of my purpose these past 7 months but now...I am not really sure what my purpose is. I have written about 10 other posts but have not posted them because they are not filled with pictures, they are filled with complaints about my life and I don't want to be that person. The truth is hard enough to admit to myself let alone anyone who reads my blog. So I guess you could call this post boring because all I am asking for are some prayers. Prayers that the days will get easier and that God will give me just an ounce of peace through my storm.

source


Lord be small enough to hear me...

2 comments:

  1. We love you friend. Always. We're praying for you. Always. I hope our lack of communication in absence doesn't make you forget the joy you have brought to our lives. Things WILL get better, not because I say so, but God does. Unfortunately, His timing isn't always ours. :( Miss you so much...wishing I was there to hold you awhile tonight.

    XOXO
    -Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. God's love for you is greater than any storm.

    You are the most amazing person I know. You are the most beautiful light amongst the darkest of times...I believe you are thinking of this all wrong-your greatest gift is being able to love no matter any situation/circumstance and maybe your purpose is to continue doing just that...lOvE. The storm you have had to endure over this past year has made the waves of your love even stronger-and I know everyone that has had the blessing of being touched by your love would testify to that! :) I love you, Jenny

    ReplyDelete