Monday, July 18, 2011

The Beautiful Madaline Jayne Hacias :)

I have just recently been getting into more serious photography and I got to have a special treat last Saturday morning. I had the opportunity to do my first photo shoot with a newborn. I worked with Madaline's mother Katy at the preschool and she said that she had wanted to find someone to take pictures of the baby when she arrived. I had mentioned that I was into photography and wanted to get better at it and was in need of some models. She invited me to take pictures of Madaline Jayne and I accepted! The rest is GORGEOUS, ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL history ;) 

Take some time and please comment to let me know which ones is your favorite!!















What do you think?? :)




9 comments:

  1. Sarah, these turned out AMAZING! I love the sepia one, the black and white with the pink bow, and the last one. Is that my blanket you ended up using? Can't wait to see this take off for you!

    P.S. Carter wants to know if you'll take his 6 month shots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! I started numbering the pictures so I could tell you my favorites, but I seriously can't choose! I love the last one, and and one of her sweet shoulder, and the sepia one two above her shoulder, and all of the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah - awesome job! Honestly, I'm so impressed! I need this lens! :) Anyway, my favorites are: the b/w one right above the b/w/pink bow one, the second sepia toned one, and the last one. Yay for getting her up on her hands!!! Good job! Did you use one of the neck roll pillows or were you able to do it without?!? Love you!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, They are so beautiful and artistic. Just love them. Of course I am the grandmother and biased about the subject but the photography is incredible and especially the last picture since she is only a week old.Thank you for taking them and how can I purchase them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Sarah!! I love the last one, and the back of the head/shoulders one. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! :) I am glad the pictures were such a hit! @Vicki: I didn't have to use any pillow she just posed really well for me! She was a natural ;)

    Sarah Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marty & Kathy, these photos of Madaline are absolutely beautiful. Your granddaughter is unquestionably breathtaking. Congratulations to you both & your family!!! =)

    Dr. Latinis & Staff

    ReplyDelete