Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Park Photos

Today I was sitting on the couch at my babysitting kid's house and we were trying to figure out what to do. So of course we decided to Google, "fun things to do that don't cost money". We found a list of a hundred things and they weren't all winners...I believe one of ideas was to write out your last will and testament...not exactly my idea of "fun". We eventually found one good thing that we could do. It said to go to a park and take some pictures. So the kids got ready and the rest  some really cute photos. 
Enjoy!
















Love these beautiful kids!!
Which photo is your favorite??


4 comments:

  1. I love the one of the two of them smiling.

    Beautiful photos, as usual. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first two. They look great and I'm sure their parents are happy you took them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I just saw these photographs! They are seriously so amazing!! Wonderful job! I love them all!! _Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of the ones where they are on the rock...done in black and white/sepia. They are all very nice though. Nice talking with you at the park today.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete