Sunday, March 13, 2011

You have been named.

I feel like it is important to name the people sometimes that have helped you in so way or another. I need to name some people that have really helped me over the past 4 months...

First is my sister Jennifer. She is the number one person that can make me feel like me again. She brings me back from some of my darkest places and is always ready to defend me if anyone has wronged me. I love everything about her. I don't deserve her. I don't deserve the kind of love she has given me. I am, most of the time, mean to her and she just keeps on loving me even when I am at my worst. I appreciate you Jenny...

Second is my best friend Lizabeth. She has this amazing ability to give me different perspectives and advice that I desperately need. She always tells me that "we" will never change, "we" will be constant. I need to hear that something won't change. I love that she says exactly what I need to hear. And I feel like if anything were to happen to me that she would be completely devastated. And in a sick way that makes me feel better. I can't imagine never knowing her or having her in my life.

Third person is my friend Jodie. Jodie is the person that has to see me on a daily basis at my worst. She is the one that makes me feel worth something. She is selfless, loving, caring, and so SO beautiful inside and out. Jodie is a great listener and lets me vent when I need to. I thank God for her everyday.

Fourth person is my friend Vicki. She is my voice of reason. She is the one that gets my crazy, "my world is crumbling" facebook messages at one in the morning. She always, without fail, writes me back and puts things into perspective. She makes me feel young...she helps me let go of the now and creates this mirage of "life is good" when I am around her. Vicki is selfless. She would drive 5 hours to come to help me out for a week that I know I will be too busy to help Vee. She is the very definition of awesome. I love her.

Fifth person is Chris Lindsey. I don't know why I can't ever talk about him without using his first and last name lol. Chris is without a doubt that best person to be around when you need to laugh. He does the most ludicrous, crazy, off the wall things to make me laugh. I love him so much for his genuine heart. 

Other people that have helped me so much are my family, Patricia my friend from OU, Tamara Johnson who is just....AMAZING, Stephanie Corp (what a girl...), Holly and Jon Knutson (love them), John Gresham the sweetest guy I know, Michelle Steckel :), Arlene King who has been a very special support to me (and the best hugger :), and lastly my sweet friend Ana Rodriguez. I wish I could see her more often but when I do see her, my heart smiles.

I hope you all realize how important it is to let the people in your life know how much they are loved and appreciated by you. General, generic statements just couldn't convey the appreciation I have for them. Everyone likes to hear that they are loved.

Feeling Blessed


1 comment:

  1. Thanks, honey. We feel so honored to be a special part of your life. We hope you know how happy we are that you are a special part of ours as well! xoxoxo Can't wait to see you at the end of this week!

    ReplyDelete