Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Carter: Spoiled Rotten ;)

I haven't blogged lately about Carter so I decided to dedicate this post to him. He is now one month old and I have no idea where the time has gone?... There are so many things that I don't want to forget about him and his age at one month. He used to sleep through the night like a dream but lately he has been giving Vee I hard time. He gets up every 2 hours or so and wants to be fed and changed. He had some sort of growth spurt (which was noticeable!) and is now a solid 10 pounds. He is so smiley it makes my heart smile. Tonight I was doing some stupid things where I pinched his cheeks and he was smiling so big! Vee got it on video :)
Other than being a cute baby he is already spoiled! I would have to say that the bulk of the spoiling would have to have come from me but that is besides the point lol...He wants to constantly be held or he gets upset and if he is awake he needs constant entertainment. Yes, I may have created this monster along with some other people but I couldn't help it! Look at this face! ...even when he is mad ;) I took these photos when I was watching Faith, Caleb and Carter today.



But then he can be peaceful...

Look at his perfect face...

My two little love bugs




1 comment: