Friday, May 6, 2011

21st Birthday Party!!

Let me start by saying I am incredibly blessed with amazing friends that I do not know how I acquired... My 21st Birthday will always be the most amazing memory I have to this date. All the people I love were there. People came from out of town to celebrate with me. I loved every second of it. First of all this night would not have happened if it were not for Jennifer, my beautiful SELFLESS sister. I appreciate everything she is and how she makes me feel so special. That is her God given gift... A special thanks goes out to Ana, Liz, my Momma, and Veronica who made this day special for me...Plus Mar-Bear (who watched the kids...love her)

I wanted to share some pictures of my party with you all so that you can maybe get a glimpse of the awesome night that I had.

Enjoy.















21 BABY!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment