Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Simple Life...

This past weekend I went to Ohio and spent sometime with my Grandparents. My Grandma and Grandpa are by far the best people I know. If you have been following my blog, you would know that they just had their 50th Anniversary. I have been wanting to visit them for the longest time but my life recently, has not allowed me to do so. I made it down there on Thursday afternoon and stayed until today. We made a lot of new memories and I enjoyed being in a house that didn't have WI-FI for a change. I loved having a conversation that wasn't interrupted by a text message or phone call or me checking Facebook. It was the simple life. Any who....Of course I have some pictures to show you of the new memories I made with my Grandma and Grandpa.

Enjoy :)

My Grandma does not go out of the house without her lipstick. Whenever I am at her house I wear her lipstick. Can you tell that we are related?? ;)





During my visit we drove down the boulevard and rolled down our windows and looked at and smelled the sweet, beautiful lilacs...They are my Grandma's favorite! 
Just Beautiful... 


I LOVE how this picture turned out.

I love this woman....







Every second with a loved one, is a new memory that you can cherish. There's nothing more valuable then having someone in your life that reminds you of who you are...or more importantly, who you want to be.






1 comment:

  1. 50 years! Incredible! My grandparents celebrate their 60th in August. Something to be very proud of, for sure. :-)

    I've got something for you over on my blog...

    ReplyDelete